5 Steps to power up your
sales and marketing
Step 1: Initial conversation and fact finding
- collect information about the specific project using a short series of standard questions. Done over the phone, this step can usually be completed in about 30 to 40 minutes.
Step 2: Background development / gather supporting research
- review any reference material you provided
- organize and analyze information learned from our conversation
- research relevant data and ideas
- make a list of follow up questions to be answered about your offering and your target audience before framing the copy.
Step 3: Prepare a first draft and submit for your review
- copywriting starts with outline of the main idea then flesh out the copy
- perform 3 or 4 edits, usually separated by a half day each
- submit to you on or before the due date - usually in about 10-14 days depending on the size of the project
Step 4: Here it’s time for your help in the process
- you review the work submitted
- make notes of any simple changes and return or
- we should discuss any complicated changes together make notes of changes and initial or exchange confirming emails
- revisions covered in this review are no charge
Step 5: Completion of the deliverable
- merge the revisions we discussed into the copy framework
- finalize and prepare the final copy
- present completed copy in requested format along with the invoice
- implementation of the final product and profit from the results
Find out if you can extract more from your marketing efforts.
Contact Lee Schwarz today for a no obligation consultation!
Doylestown PA, Bucks County, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia Metropolitan, Delaware Valley, Lehigh Valley, Southeastern PA, NJ, DE